Workshop on Soft Skills and successful future career (17-19) May 2016
Post date: May 11, 2016 10:51:54 AM
The Directorate of Career Services (DCS) at Koya University is pleased to announce a unique training opportunity for the final year students at Koya university. The training will be conducted as 3-days workshop entitled as:"Workshop on Soft Skills and successful future career" on (17-19) May 2016 from (9.00 am - 1.30 pm) each day.
The materials and formal language of the workshop is strictly in English Language and Only final year students of koya University from all departments can apply for this training if they meet the workshop requirements and after passing Interview only (60) students from all faculties can be selected to participate, 4 students for each faculty and according to the English language proficiency.
Terms and Conditions of Participation:
- Very fluent in English language (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Showing strong interest to participate and devotion to attend all 3-days of the workshop in full time.
- Final Year Students in their departments for example: (4th year for all 4-years study program), (5th year Architecture Eng. & Law) (3rd year Manufacturing Eng.) and ...etc.
- Must fill the attached online registration form (Souktel system) properly) http://irex-iq.mysouktel.com/registration
- Have created a remarkable curriculum vitae (C.V) from our DCS Website or relevant: http://dcs.koyauniversity.org/resources
- Must Fill an online survey after the workshop to give his feedback on the sessions.
- Must get attend all the sessions and obey the terms and conditions of the workshop.
Note: All workshop sessions and materials will be in English Language and the priority will be according to it and after meeting the above Terms and Conditions.
The selected candidates will get a letter from the DCS to give it to their faculties to ask for official leave to participate in the workshop.
By the end of the 3-days workshop the participated students will achieve a Certificate of Successful Completion of the Workshop, which we hope it will enhance their talents
and empowers their C.V's.
For this reason our DCS is happy to conduct a seminar on the Terms and Conditions of Participation and provides the necessary details of the program on 12/5/2016 on 10 am and on 15/5/2016 at the conference Hall of Koya University. The students can register through the souktel system from now and the deadline for the application is 15/5/2016 we will call the registered final year students only for filling the required forms on Monday 16/5/2016.