2020 MEXT Scholarships: Application for Teacher Training Student
- MEXT offers a scholarship to Iraqi teachers who wish to conduct research on school education. This is a non-degree training course, but he/she will get a certificate after completing the required course at the university in Japan. This program is not designed for those who wish to enter Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctor’s degree courses.
- Click here for the guidelines and application forms.
- Previous Qualifying Examinations for MEXT Scholarships are available here.
- Frequently Asked Questions are available here.
- The application and all materials must reach us by no later than Sunday, 19 January 2020.
- Submitting Applications:
(1) By DHL: Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Iraq, International Zone, Baghdad
(2) By Hand: Please send an email to coordinate the access procedure with our staff to the following:
Embassy of Japan (Baghdad): email@example.com
Consular Office of Japan (Erbil): Farah.Ihssan@bd.mofa.go.jp
- Screening: Written examination and interview will be held. Those who pass the screening of the application documents will be contacted by the Embassy by email in due course. You are kindly requested to write your email address on your application form.
- For further information not covered in the guidelines or the information on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org